Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Cornell Boxes


Josheph Cornell
(1903-72) American sculptor, one of the pioneers and most celebrated exponents of assemblage. In addition to creating boxes and flat collages and making short art films, Cornell also kept a filing system of over 160 visual-documentary "dossiers" on themes that interested him.

fyi in 3D world...
The Cornell box is the ubiquitous test scene for global illumination. It was introduced at Cornell university in 1984 when they developed the radiosity algorithm, and it has since become a standard test scene for new global illumination algorithms.

Digital Cornell Boxes for Gameboy Advance

1 comment:

Belinha Ruiz said...

I want to share with you all on how I got my loan from a very good and honest loan company registered in the USA, as I was applying as a start-up loan it took me several documents to meet up with their conditions but God Willing I got through and it was smooth to work with as an entrepreneur.
Contact Whatsapp : +18632310632 / pedroloanss@gmail.com for all kinds of financial assistance such as loans and investment facility.